Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No blizzard will stop us from seeing Harry Potter!

Yesterday Melina, Troy & I braved the drive up to Rexburg (around the Buttes no less!) to see Harry Potter with Doug, Mallena & Mala. Wish Katy & Rebecca could have make it.
This is the view out my window today.It is hard to tell, but the wind is blowing snow everywhere.



4 comments:

Anonymous

I am enjoying the weather! It has been so hot lately...for me and we usually don't get snow until the end of December.

Seth and Natalie

Dang this snowy weather! I am not a lover of it, even if it is pretty.

Rebecca Hansen

it is nice having snow before christmas... a green christmas just doesn't feel very christmassy. i remember one year doing christmas shopping a week before christmas in flip flops. (you must really love your Harry Potter to brave those roads!)

Doug and Mallena

LOVED Harry Potter!!!!! It was so fun seeing it together. I can't believe I forgot my tissues though. I needed them when Dobby died. I think I misspelled his name, but I'm too lazy to look it up.