Did you notice we are sitting in order of biggest head to smallest. My head looks like it is way too small for my body! I like the kid pictures though. I think I left my little mouse ornament at your house somewhere.
We should have had one of the guys get a picture of ALL of us!!!!!! Other than the fact that I look like I way a million pounds, I'd love to have a copy of the picture of the four of us.
I love how Miriam is oblivious to what Jake is doing. Now I see how my house becomes such a mess. My kids live in outer-space!!!!
5 comments:
Did you notice we are sitting in order of biggest head to smallest. My head looks like it is way too small for my body! I like the kid pictures though. I think I left my little mouse ornament at your house somewhere.
Yeah, you did. It is on the computer desk.
You notice the funniest things.
Good thing the couch just wipes up. I think the only reason your head size descends is because of distance to the camera.
We should have had one of the guys get a picture of ALL of us!!!!!! Other than the fact that I look like I way a million pounds, I'd love to have a copy of the picture of the four of us.
I love how Miriam is oblivious to what Jake is doing. Now I see how my house becomes such a mess. My kids live in outer-space!!!!
I like the distance to camera theory. That's why I look the biggest. Now I know for the next group picture to be furthest away!
Post a Comment