I loved having a kids' table this year. I grew up at one & gradually graduated to the grown-ups table. Don't they look like they are having fun?
Of course having a kids table meant moving the grown-ups into the living room.
Believe it or not we were all here. That is Katy's hand holding the salad tongs (sit still for a minute, girl!) & I, of course, am hiding behind the camera.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I wish we had the leftovers at our house. It was so yummy. I really hate pictures of me right now!
Grandma Ricks always had a kids table for us too. How great your whole family got together, that never happens for us.
Why do I look bigger than Melina in all of those pictures? Nothing like looking bigger than a seven month pregnant woman to inspire you to get on the treadmill. Truthfully, I think I'll just go eat another cookie--or two, or three.....
Mallena does NOT look big, haha! Silly woman. That last picture makes me hungry! That was a fun day : )
Post a Comment