Okay, I haven't posted anything for a while. I'm lucky to be moving much. I have put in 3 hrs 51 min. on the Wii Fit in the past 4 days. Who knew that trying new exercises & games could be so fun that you forget how sore your muscles are getting? You'd think I would be losing weight, but no such luck. Anyway, thanks, Mallena for helping me find the wii fit!
Now if I can just get through the ward camp-out tonight with nothing going wrong & people having fun, I will be very happy & relieved. Maybe I will even get a picture or two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I think you've already put on more hours than I have. :) Good for you! I just need to start getting up in the morning and DOING it. Ahhh...if only I was more motivated.
Post a Comment