Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged

Tagged
Rules Once Tagged:1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5) Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.

Randomness about me:

1. I like to go for walks & take the dogs with me and anyone else who is willing. The trick is actually getting out there.
2. I am not a party person in large groups. I always think I am going to say or do something stupid to embarrass myself. I tried explaining this when I was called to be ward activity chairman with Larry.
3. I like to travel & go places, but when it is time to go home, I wish I could just blink & be home.
4. I love to have a clean, orderly home. I just hate the actual work of getting it that way. Hmm, sounds like I need a maid. But then I would have to clean before she got here.
5. I am so glad to have daughters & daughters-in-law to help me keep or get in style. Guys just look at you & say nothing unless you are wearing something really weird.
6. I love falltime---the weather, the colors. I just wished it would last longer before winter tramples all over it.

I tag Jean & Natalie. Everyone else I know has been tagged.

4 comments:

Seth and Natalie

We have the same Harry Potter disease. You know, if only apparation and all that other stuff were possible! Then you could zap and be at your magically clean home in no time!

Rebecca Hansen

lol, harry potter disease... natalie cracks me up.

Mary Ann and Larry

I LIKE that!! Now I know what my disease is!

Doug and Mallena

I'm with you on traveling. It's not just making the trip home, it's the cleaning that comes with it. I always try to leave my house clean so when I get home it looks nice---for two seconds until the car is unpacked. Then it's suitcases everywhere, dirty clothes piled in the hamper, etc. Blech!