
Larry is mixing the pancake batter for breakfast this morning. It is a good thing people jumped in & offered to help cook. It would have been even better if I had remember to pack the veg. oil, butter & ketchup. Other than that, we had plenty of food for everyone. I sent left-over sloppy joes home with several people, including Melina & Rebecca. so maybe I had better not serve that for dinner tomorrow.

We are getting set up & people are still arriving. We had a pretty good turn-out. Everyone visited, played games & went swimming. I would have some pics of Larry, Troy, Melina & family, but you know me & my history of dying batteries.

Rebecca & Courtney came too, but had to go home that same night because Courtney wasn't feeling all that great (teething, etc.).
5 comments:
That was pretty fun. I froze to death though. Next time we will bring a camper! You did a good job with being in charge!
I agree, you did a fabulous job being in charge, go you! Also, poor little courtney looks stoned in that picture! ...oh, and you should get a camera that you plug in the wall and charge that doesn't run on batteries because it certainly does seem that you are always running on dead batteries ; )
oh, i was also going to tell you, your layout is the school page... i know you aren't able to see it from your computer, so i thought i'd let you know what everyone else was seeing : )
It looks like it was a success! Congratulations to you! I love Larry's bed-head. :)
I tagged you! Check out our blog to find out the rules.
Post a Comment