Monday, June 6, 2011

Can you believe it?

Yup, this is me all by myself, going up what I consider a very steep hill. Larry made me, twice. We had to turn around at this point. We had already gotten stuck in snow on another trail.
This is where you get dropped off to float down to Mack's Inn.

Am I boating or 4-wheeling? Larry made it through, so I figured I could too. It was a little deep.What's camping without a campfire?




3 comments:

Rebecca Hansen

Holy cow you're braver than me. I would NOT go up that hill and i would NOT go through that water!! Looks like you had fun though :)

Anonymous

WIMP (Rebecca) We've gone through much worse! It's a little more scary when you're the one driving though huh? Try going up that hill holding a kid. FUN. I wish I could have gone. I want to try that hill!

Seth and Natalie

I hate 4 wheeling up steep hills, I sometimes just climb off and let Seth drive and I'll walk. Especially with kids. I'm paranoid, but you are one tough lady!