Saturday, June 25, 2011

1st Annual BYUI Alumni day

Melina talked Larry & I into running in a 50 lap relay race last night. Larry had a good time--about 2 and a half minutes. He even looks like he was enjoying it--should, he's a former track star. Melina grabs the baton is off running. Her time was about a minute quicker than Larry's.
BYUI had a picnic before the race at the gardens. They had drawings during the meal. I got a shirt and Miriam won a mug. It is so pretty there. Brigham climbed up to the top of this little waterfall.

Shay, Miriam, Courtney, Jaz. One of these four is a wannabe model. Can you guess who?




1 comments:

Anonymous

My throat BURNED for an hour after the race. I don't do sprints, but I do have to say that I am pretty impressed at how well the oldest 2 people (you guys) there did. GOOD JOB!

Maybe some day Jaz will be a model! Very funny,