Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not exactly a one horse open sleigh

This was the second ride of the day. Grandpa took them around and around the yard, then around the block again.
I'm not sure where Brigham is. At one point he & Jacob got out and waited for them to come around the house. Brigham was poised & ready to let fly a big snowball as they came around the corner. They all had lots of fun. Jaz practically had to be pried off the sled. Hopefully we can do this again on Christmas Day.

4 comments:

Mary Ann and Larry

oh FUN!! I'll bring all Courtney's snow clothes out for Christmas Day, I can't believe we missed this!!

Mary Ann and Larry

oh whoopsies, this is Rebecca.. (i'm signed in under you cause i was fixing your playlist, haha.. guess i better go sign out before I continue posting!)

Anonymous

I love the picture of the ghost! I wonder who it is? I bet it was grandma since it had been exactly one year. I know I'm weird.

Doug and Mallena

What a fun activity! I wouldn't mind being pulled around in a sled.