huh...so that's what my butt looks like from that angle... time to make an appointment with my wii workout! Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts today : ) We love you and hope you had a super Merry Christmas!!
Rebecca looks like a size -10 in that picture. Very stunning! It looks like someone will be enjoying some Italian Sodas----if that's what it really is. Wink, wink.
Ok, Mallena's comment is kinda funny. Did she mean a size 1 or 0 or did she really mean 10? I thought Rebecca looked good too. Her boobs are still twice the size of mine and I'm 8 months prego!
Rebecca does have some serious knockers, it's true. And Melina doesn't even look pregnant bending over like that. I didn't know Katie was expecting too. All sorts of new babies are coming your way!
5 comments:
huh...so that's what my butt looks like from that angle... time to make an appointment with my wii workout! Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts today : ) We love you and hope you had a super Merry Christmas!!
Rebecca looks like a size -10 in that picture. Very stunning! It looks like someone will be enjoying some Italian Sodas----if that's what it really is. Wink, wink.
Ok, Mallena's comment is kinda funny. Did she mean a size 1 or 0 or did she really mean 10? I thought Rebecca looked good too. Her boobs are still twice the size of mine and I'm 8 months prego!
Did you not take math Melina? That little dash in front of the ten means NEGATIVE. Duh! You trying to get me in trouble? :)
Rebecca does have some serious knockers, it's true. And Melina doesn't even look pregnant bending over like that. I didn't know Katie was expecting too. All sorts of new babies are coming your way!
Post a Comment