you're setting the bar pretty high...she's going to think my house is boring after spending the last few days at your house!
Until I made that bottom picture big, I thought you had a rad tattoo on your arm! Nope, only a band-aid.
I have to agree with Natalie about the tattoo. :) I even had to ask Doug! I thought maybe we'd missed some rebellious stage you'd gone through while we were gone.
So..who is the hot tub cutie? Jaz or Dad? That looked like fun! It does look like you have a tattoo though.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you're setting the bar pretty high...she's going to think my house is boring after spending the last few days at your house!
Until I made that bottom picture big, I thought you had a rad tattoo on your arm! Nope, only a band-aid.
I have to agree with Natalie about the tattoo. :) I even had to ask Doug! I thought maybe we'd missed some rebellious stage you'd gone through while we were gone.
So..who is the hot tub cutie? Jaz or Dad? That looked like fun! It does look like you have a tattoo though.
Post a Comment