Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Today was free day at the zoo & I was watching Jacob for the day, so of course, we had to go! It was crowded. The kids did really good. Brigham does a good job of helping hold up Courtney
This little goat was very interested in JazJacob zonked out for a quick nap while in the Asian part of the zoo.
Oma, Jacob & some large pelicans Ready for a grand adventure

Jake, Jaz, Brigham & Melina with the Star Wars guys.

6 comments:

Rebecca Hansen
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Hansen

cute pictures! those star wars guys give me the creeps.

Seth and Natalie

Star wars guys, yeah, they make sense being at the zoo. Looks like your whole family had a great time!

Doug and Mallena

What was Jaz planning on doing with that dollar? Oh, I see, she bought herself a slice of pizza. Good choice!

Mary Ann and Larry

That is funny, Mallena, about the pizza. I had to back & see if I had posted a picture of Jaz eating pizza because that is what she had!

Anonymous

Those star wars guys were NERDS!

I had to go back and look for the pizza too! That was a good guess!