Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday is a special day

Melina, Katy & I prepared meals to freeze for us all to use later when we don't feel like cooking or want something different than our usual dinners. It was a fun day.
Don't you just want to pick him up & squeeze him?

4 comments:

Doug and Mallena

Yes, I do want to squeeze Jake! What meals did you make? I love having meals in my freezer. I think right now I have lasagna, macaroni and cheese (homemade), baked ziti, and maybe enchiladas. Last night I used my last container of "funeral potatoes" for my birthday. It was great!

Anonymous

That was fun! We made stuffed chicken, taco soup, and chicken fajita fillings! We are going to have to definately do this once a month!
Jakey is cute. I love to kiss that cute little face everytime I see him!

Seth and Natalie

How smart to make freezer meals. I'm just to lazy to do that, and then scramble to figure out what's for dinner. How fun to live by your family! And what cutie pie grandkids you have:)

Rebecca Hansen

i'm not ambitious enough to cook for my own family, let alone anyone else!