I love this shot of Brigham's leap of faith. Last Saturday we went 4-wheeling while Katy & Jake were visiting her grandparents in St. George. This was a pretty & easy ride. We went to Castle Lake, which was WAY low. I even got to drive for a while.
What a cool picture! You must have some photography talent hiding in you. Some guy came by my dad's barbershop the other day and asked how you were feeling. Have you been sick? Hopefully everything is all right.
5 comments:
That is a great shot. Way to capture the jump!
For some reason I thought it was called crystal lake. That is a cool picture!
That's what I thought too, but the sign said Castle Lake, unless we were at the wrong spot.
What a cool picture! You must have some photography talent hiding in you.
Some guy came by my dad's barbershop the other day and asked how you were feeling. Have you been sick? Hopefully everything is all right.
Natalie, I don't know who that would be. I'm okay as far as I know...
Post a Comment