I wanna play too!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Mom- I remember you driving me to go toilet papering and sometimes even helping! Also when you let us do your hair and you had a bazillion hair things in it.
Dad- Remember the time we almost died in the BPP! I remember you would pick me up from college and take me to lunch. Also the time when you kick me in the butt when I caught caught sneaking out.
Troy- I remember all of your funny habits. My favorite was the one that would make you crash your bike. I won't go into details.
Oops...typo! I meant kicked not kick and erase one caught and replace it with got. It's not my fault you made us go to Rigby!
mom, i remember you would make us home made play dough with food coloring, and would help us build snow forts with hallways and our own rooms, and snowmen with carrot noses. i also remember one christmas i wanted the Oopsie Daisy baby doll that crawled..we were at the store and i saw you put it in the cart and when i got really excited you put it back because then it wouldn't have been a surprise...i cried like the rest of the day, only to find out that you had put it back in the cart under stuff so it would still be a surprise.
-- i'm still laughing about troy's habit that made him crash his bike, i know exactly which one melina's talking about!
You probably thought I'd forgotten about this. Nope, just trying to come up with a GOOD memory. :) Kind of hard to do when you're eight months pregnant. TEASING!! GOTTCHA!
I remember you showing me Doug's picture for the first time. I thought he was VERY cute, but didn't want to say anything because then you'd feel obligated to set us up--you're too nice not to force Doug into a date if you thought someone liked him. :) So I just acted casual about the whole thing. It wasn't until later I found out that I came across as not interested. Well, that was kinda the goal, but not to that extent. I'm glad you didn't just throw in the towel. BOY AM I GLAD!! Now doesn't getting to have me as a daughter in-law make working with Sue for years worth it. Wait, don't answer that. :) Maybe I don't want to know.
Not funny about the pregnancy! I'm glad I convinced Doug into overlooking the fact that you & his sister had the same name! that freaked him out a little to begin with. I am VERY HAPPY you are my daughter-in-law!
Post a Comment