Thursday, June 19, 2008

Four wheeling on some scary trails






Melina, Troy, Shane & Brigham, Devin are coming down what I thought was a steep up & down trail. Little did I know that things would soon get worse! Larry & I took Jazlyn on our 4 wheeler so Melina could drive with both hands.

Okay, the falls were pretty, but the trail was VERY steep & tilting.


We stopped for a nutritious supper. Jaz was so excited by all the goodies that she tried cramming them in all at once & almost gagged. We were sorry to have to leave Katy behind, but we wanted the baby to be safe & not born out on some dusty trail. So, thanks to Katy for being so nice & letting Devin come with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous

That was by far the hardest trail I have ever ridden on! We all almost rolled our own fourwheeler! I thought for sure you, dad, and Jazzy were gonna flip! That was a close call.

Doug and Mallena

Looks like a lot of fun, especially that dinner. I don't blame Jaz for trying to stuff it all in. Good thing Katy didn't go into labor while you were gone. :)

Seth and Natalie

It looks like you all had tons of fun. I'm suprised Melina didn't roll, because if I remeber correctly she's kind of clutzy ;) Your fam does so many fun things.