


We have a lot of pretty little yellow birds, a few reddish ones & two VERY persistent pigeons! The stupid pigeons won't go away & are making a mess of things. We keep tearing down their nest and even put up an owl. They are wary of the owl, but fly way around it to get up in the space above our door. Any ideas? Even shooting at them doesn't work.




4 comments:
Sorry, I don't have any ideas. Jeremy used paint thiner on ants, would that work? :)
hahaha... i bet jeremy would be more than happy to come take care of your problem...(he would make shooting at them work)
I'm with Rebecca. What are you shooting them with? I think the 22 would do the trick.
Doug
You could put the bird feeders up there and all those little birds would annoy the heck out of the pigeons....neh..maybe nail sticky mouse traps up there and when they get stuck you could throw up Fluffy....neh..Maybe you could get the dart gun out and...neh..maybe you could call Uniqua and Tyrone the backyardigan pest controllers...neh I give up!
Post a Comment