Friday, May 2, 2008

Rebecca tagged me

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

joys 1~ warm home-made cinnamon rolls with TONS of frosting & quiet time to enjoy it! 2~ alone time with no pressures 3~ time with my family

Fears 1~growing old & becoming one of those people that no one wants to come see. 2~ I fear that I won't get all the documenting & charting I need to do before an IEP is due 3~that I will never get this extra lardage off of me!

goals 1~ Living up to the expectations people have of me at work 2~ Getting all my photos put in albums. 3~Getting more exercise & less food

current obsessions/collections 1~ American Idol--good thing it is almost over :) 2~ saving money so we can get everything paid off 3~checking blogs :)

random suprising facts about me 1~I have been to Pennsylvania but not Oregon 2~I was in a huge egg fight inside a car when I was little 3~I don't grow gardens.

the 5 people i tag No one's left to tag

2 comments:

Doug and Mallena

You didn't mention that you've been to Philadelphia TWICE. Want to make it an uneven three?

Mary Ann and Larry

I would love to! Do you think maybe Melina & Shane could use an oma to help on the trip?