Thursday, April 10, 2008

7 things you don't know about me

Thanks to Natalie I will try to come up with 7 things.

One: I love American Idol--David Archuletta better win it!
Two: I also am hooked on the Twilight series. Go figure...vampires, really?
Three: I love overly toasted marshmellows and campfires.
Four: I've discovered that I like flying and visiting new places, especially when it involves seeing family!
Five: My idea of a relaxing afternoon is reading a good book out on the deck with the smell of lilacs on a slight breeze.
Six: I have a slight problem with wanting to take pictures of EVERYTHING & EVERYBODY around me.
Seven: I hate to go swimming. The whole water over my head thing is not appealing to me...I sink.

3 comments:

Rebecca Hansen

huh... i sink, too. i guess now i know where i get it from!

Doug and Mallena

We were wondering around Walmart the other day waiting for our oil change to be done and Doug stayed in the camping area for a long time. Over and over again he kept saying, "I can't wait until we're home and can go camping. I can't wait until we're home and can go camping." I kept saying, "I can't wait until you make enough money so we can buy a camper. I can't wait until you make enough money so we can buy a camper."

I love roasting marshmallows too, but that's about all of camping I REALLY enjoy. :) However; with a camper....

Seth and Natalie

Your idea of a good time matches mine, as long as there is no one there to interrupt me, like a three yr old.