I am sitting here thinking how boring my life would be without family. I love to read my kids' blogs and see what is going on in their lives. I would LOVE to see Miriam's ballet recital! I chuckle at Mallena's, Melina's & Rebecca's sense of humor in everyday life situations. I am so excited to see Melina compete. It is amazing to see how fast Courtney is growing up & all the things Rebecca is learning to do (sewing, wow!) I would love to see Devin & Katy set up a blog. Grandkids are SOOO fun and of course I have the cutest, smartest, sweetest ones on the planet!
I have started walking to & from school now that the weather is getting warmer. This morning I went to take the garbage out & poor Tucker got his hopes up and was halfway down the block before I could get him to come back home. So I took him for a walk when I got home from school. Dad is so very ready to go camping somewhere, anywhere, anytime! In May, 7 of 8 siblings will get together at the cabin. I am so ready to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I too, would like to see Devin and Katy start a blog. I REALLY want to see pictures of Katy pregnant. I feel like we're missing out on so much!
i told Katy she needed to set up a blog! i also love having family blogs, its fun to see everybody's pictures ; )
Post a Comment