We decided to try and get in a camping trip this week-end. Larry & I left on Friday about 2:30, thinking we would get up there early and find a great campsite. After driving further than we planned, (campsites were taken), we found a nice spot. We drove Larry's car back to where we had left the truck, camper, 4-wheelers. I then drove back to meet Shane & Melina to show them where we were. Larry was going to go set up camp. When I got phone reception, I discovered that Shane & Melina's truck's steering had gone out on them & Melina & kids were stranded near the Ririe dam. I drove down to get them while Shane was exchanging trucks. We drove back up thinking that Larry would have the campsite all set up. This is what we found:
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That stinks. A lot. Although, I have to say it, had you been driving a cummins...
not in a thousand years. Duramax through and through :)
oh dear! jeremy did warn dad to have the drive line checked though!! i'm glad it all worked out in the end! (aren't broken vehicles fun? we currently have 2. fabulous when i'm ready to go into labor any minute now and will have no way to get to the hospital!)
Post a Comment