Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!!










4 comments:

Anonymous

I wish I could have been there! But I learned alot at my class. Looks like they had fun!

Hey, you need to change your blog. It is starting to depress me!

Rebecca Hansen

i thought about taking courtney to the one here in rexburg, but didn't want her getting knocked over and shoved and such by the other million kids!

Seth and Natalie

That easter bunny is pretty scary looking. You are such a good grandma to take them on an egg hunt. I let Anna take mine for me.

mallena

THAT BUNNY IS SO FRIGHTENING!!!! We had our own little egg hunt in the back yard. The girls had so much fun. A gal in the ward was doing one at her home, but Miriam said she didn't want to be around a lot of people. :) The funny thing was, I told Doug the exact same thing earlier in the day.