This is what happens when there is no school. Sleep-over at Oma's! Lunch was peanut butter & jam sandwiches & chocolate milk & listening to stories on the Ipad. It was amazing to see how many times they listened to "There's a Monster At The End of This Book". We had lots of fun & we played lots of Wii. I am tired, probably because I watched "A Good Man" last night & it didn't end till 1:30 am.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I bet you are tired! And it's not because you stayed up till 1:30 either. I bet you learned to choose your words more carefully, because when we hear they can have a sleepover on the next school day off, we take you seriously and don't forget. Hee Hee.
haha melina!
Looks like they had fun :)
Post a Comment