Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Out with the old...

Okay, so this is what I have been living with for the last 20 odd years. I have been wanting a change for a long time, but the project just seemed to big & expensive. But then a couple weeks ago, Larry got the urge to do something about it. Soon things were being torn out and piggy banks were being broken into. This is what we have so far. We have the ceramic tile to put up next.



6 comments:

Seth and Natalie

good for you! Your house has changed so much the past few years I barely recognize it! Your countertops are beautiful.

Rebecca Hansen

lookin' good! can't wait to see the finished product : )

Anonymous

That looks pretty good! Makes ya wanna sand down your cupboards and restain the huh? Or does it?

The Zolman Family

I love it! It looks really great!

Doug and Mallena

I agree with Melina. i think the cupboards are next. I think you should replace them.

Doug

Doug and Mallena

That is NOT what Doug told me he thought of your cupboards.He said it looks like a dumpy car that has had new spinners put on the tires. :) The counter look great! I'm impressed with your workmanship, well, Larry's workmanship.