Once again the dogs were going berserk. This time I checked. This is what came running up to greet me. It has to be part St. Bernard what with all that slobber flying everywhere.
Princess was barking for all she was worth, but also hiding back by me. So, yes, that is an extra black lab there with Tucker & Burt. Those two cannot come back in the house until they find a way to get all that slobber off of their heads! You can tell how big that yellow dog is by seeing Burt up next to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
you should just open up a dog hotel.
Yeah. I agree with Rebecca. Just add a few more dogs and you can almost make a movie.
Reason number one why I don't want to live in the country. People assume you don't care if their dog is in your yard. EWWWW!
Post a Comment