Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday time again!

Thanks for the birthday party! Mallena reserved her clubhouse for it. We had yummy food & cake & ice-cream & great presents! It was fun having everybody there (except for Doug who is WAY too far away to come) Do you think we like to take pictures? What do we do with all of them anyway?
There really is a funny story that Shane is re-enacting here.

5 comments:

Rebecca Hansen

what in the world is everyone looking at in the first picture??

Seth and Natalie

I did think of you two on your b-days, because as I previously said, January rocks for birthdays! Don't you share the 26th with Derek?

Mary Ann and Larry

Rebecca, everyone is looking up at the loose balloon waaaay up high.

Natalie,yes I do share a birthday with Derek. Did he do anything fun?

The Brown Family

I can't believe my baby sister is soooo old.

Anonymous

Wow, I can't decide what is bigger...my boobs or my rolls!