Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Melina!!

Surprise!! We sent Melina out for ice as soon as we got there. Lucky for us, she didn't ask why we didn't just get ice from our fridge. Then we hurried to get a few decorations up & the cake & presents set out. She got back a little too quick & Mallena had to keep her out for a minute. Birthday Girl!
Those birthday horns are surprisingly loud.
Part of the bedroom. And part of Melina.

3 comments:

Seth and Natalie

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad Melina got to shopping and not camping, that seems like much more fun! Nice hotel room.

Anonymous

Thanx for the awesome surprise!

Doug and Mallena

Why oh why am I only in your pictures when I'm surrounding myself with food? Oh well, it's better than being caught in a dance with a box of Mike and Ikes.