
Melina & I hiked the butte this morning. We were going to go up & around & down in 45 minutes. Yeah, right. We went up to the top and along the trail for a short ways and decided it was too windy. So we turned around & headed back down. The dogs had more energy than we did! But I am sure glad we did it.
4 comments:
I really wish I would've taken a picture of you instead. I felt like such a wussy quitting early, but I'm just not as young as I used to be. Ha Ha
Was I not invited because you had too much of me last weekend? ;) Actually, I know it's because after last weekend you know what a wimp I am.
it sure seems like there are a LOT of pictures of melina squatting down....
i wish i lived closer, i would've gone with you! though, i am also a wuss when it comes to the wind.
It looks like Melina has to use the potty.
Post a Comment