
We had a lot of fun shopping, snacking, driving around, eating, watching the Mrs. Idaho Pageant-where Melina was asked to stand as a former title holder (Mrs. Bonneville County). Mallena brought along enough snacks & goodies to last us a week. Yummy!!
5 comments:
I like Mallena's facial expression. I can picture her saying, "Now, this is what a pap smear looks like if you are curious". Maybe I should have waited to post my comment after everyone else's. Oops...Oh well.
Why oh why are all the pictures of me so crazy looking? Why does everyone keep mentioning how much food I brought to eat? Sheesh! What about mentioning Melina's obsession about not showering, or your tendency to be bossed around by Melina? ;) See, I'm not the only one with weird traits!
Speaking of weirdness---why did you post a picture with pornographic images on it? ;)
HEY! I shower! Just not at hotels if I can avoid it. Yeah...you guys made me feel like I had hygeine problems. And I will admit I am really bossy.
Oops. I was really hoping no one would notice the paper you were holding. The only other pic I had was Mallena fleeing from the snacks! I always want Mallena in charge of snacks.
At least you didn't mention my driving skills...maybe I better check other blogs before I say anymore.
Haha! now i understand what you guys were talking about at katy's party, with mallena's "DURRR" look on her face. Golly, Mallena, put your porn away.
Post a Comment