haha, that's funny! that's so something dad would come up with, but atleast it works! ...sort of...
Ok, I think I've figured this out. Your dog was excited at the TV and broke the screen? Oh man, if we had a dog that did that he would be toast. Good thing you love your dog more than "American Idol". Nice fix by the way!
Is this still what it looks like? Good thing we don't care about the Superbowl anymore. If so, we definitely wouldn't be coming to your house. :)
It is fixed now thanks to Larry's smarts & Shane's extra screen.
post a pic of the finished product!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha, that's funny! that's so something dad would come up with, but atleast it works! ...sort of...
Ok, I think I've figured this out. Your dog was excited at the TV and broke the screen? Oh man, if we had a dog that did that he would be toast. Good thing you love your dog more than "American Idol". Nice fix by the way!
Is this still what it looks like? Good thing we don't care about the Superbowl anymore. If so, we definitely wouldn't be coming to your house. :)
It is fixed now thanks to Larry's smarts & Shane's extra screen.
post a pic of the finished product!
Post a Comment