Okay, so it has been a while since I posted anything. Nothing much interesting happens to me. So, when Larry calls me at school Monday asking if anything weird was going on with our power there, I wondered what was going on at home. Apparently the power company had a bad line between our house & their pole. Our power was doing strange things...dimming, then bright, things turning off. Finally Larry had to completely shut off all power. Our house STUNK when I got home & a power truck was in the driveway. Our microwave & a power strip & a CD player were all fried. One on each level of the house. They found the bad spot & dug down to fix it. It struck me funny so I took a picture of him fixing our line.
I'll bet they were glad we have no snow.
Larry winterized the camper & tied a red-neck tarp over the whole thing. It now matches our deck, also wrapped in blue tarp. Just call us the Smurfs.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
oh my gosh...that sucks that every level of your house got fried! so is your microwave ruined now??
So who has to pay to get everything fixed?
Microwave is ruined & I heard we have to have receipts for everything that is ruined. Who keeps that stuff that long??
Post a Comment