Tonight we went swimming. I was the designated photographer.
I love Green Canyon! How fun to do stuff with your family. Too bad Doug and his kids don't live closer, and then your whole family could be together.
Yeah, remember when your family & ours would get together there? fun times!
Very sexy picture of Larry. You better keep an eye on him. I love the picture of the Petersons with the boys trying to kill each other in the background.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love Green Canyon! How fun to do stuff with your family. Too bad Doug and his kids don't live closer, and then your whole family could be together.
Yeah, remember when your family & ours would get together there? fun times!
Very sexy picture of Larry. You better keep an eye on him. I love the picture of the Petersons with the boys trying to kill each other in the background.
Post a Comment